Friday, October 11, 2013

Dredded leg day

      Thursdays are my least favorite day of the week! Leg day! Shoot me now! Legs are the hardest to build. I can tell you over the past few months i have squatted my ass off and even tho it looks so much better its still not anywhere near where i want it to be! I don't want a butt I want an ASS, so I'm going to work it off to get there! Proud moment yesterday tho! I do 5 sets 14,12,10,10,8 and I warmed up with 135# yesterday. 20# more then normal then moved up to 155#! Next week ill attempt 175# for my last set! Its takes months and months to get there. After baby I hurt just squatting the bar so I'm proud of how far I have come! When I do legs I usually do sumo squats, front squats, walking weighted lunges, hack squats, leg ext and leg curls. When I'm done I'm warn down and ready for bed! Growing my booty is a work in progress and will take me yrs to develop the way I want I'm sure, but I'm in it for the long hall and ready to take that challenge on. My least favorite lifting day has become the thing I want most ha! How funny is that! So each week ill push hard and make it happen because thats the only way it will happen. Dedication is hard, taxing and so rewarding!!!!

1 comment: